We launched Manage My Booking online, allowing all of our passengers – both Cathay Pacific and Dragonair – to see their booking details, view and change their contact information, and check any special requests that they’ve made. This is especially useful during any service disruption.
Now, you can
• view flight and booking information, including special requests; update personal information; and use Online Check-In;
• view accruable mileage;
• view and save e-ticket receipts;
• save itineraries to popular software calendars;
• link to redemption upgrades;
• show any booking-related messages;
• show any disruption messages and other travel information.
Phase two, scheduled for rollout in the third quarter, will allow passengers to make online meal requests and other special requests. Phase three will allow for even more service requests, including passenger alert services for waitlist confirmation or schedule changes.
Manager e-Business Lawrence Fong